Monday, March 19, 2007

John Leaves For The Oscars With....?


The D Day for Water at the Oscars arrived and John flew to U.S to walk the red carpet on the night of the 25th of February with his mom. WAIT…did I say ‘with his mom’? Well apparently it is true that the actor has preferred to take his mom to the gala night than his long time girl friend Bipasa Basu who is otherwise always seen holding his arm. Of course there is nothing wrong with taking one’s mother, in fact it is appreciative. But to totally brushing of the importance of Bipasha puts his rapport with the Dhoom girl under question. Not that I have been made to think like that by the media but his comment forces one to draw such conclusions. “I am going to the Oscars with Mom to make my luck stronger with her blessings. Bipasha is busy with her work, and why do you want her to come with me?”

No comments: