Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Personal Quotes by John

"I was slightly disheartened when three of my films didn't work at the box-office.But the silver lining is that people did appreciate my work in those films. Had my performance gone unnoticed, I would've been in big trouble then".

"I don't have a problem being labeled a sex symbol though I personally don't feel very sexy about myself. There's no harm in my creating a niche for myself in a certain bracket."

"My greatest strength as an actor is that I follow my director's brief completely. The film is always the director's visual baby."

"I have no inhibitions when it comes to showing off my physique, but appearing nude on screen is out of the question. I don't need to resort to it and definitely not at this stage of my career."

"I am unkempt. I feel one should never try too
hard to look good."


"To me every single day is women's day. Women seem to excel in everything they do. The balance of the male chauvinistic world is slowly tilting."

She is the most beautiful creation -- with a blend of beauty, sensuality and intelligence." on indian women.

"The very fact that women are women. Their mental strength and physical endowments -- in fact, their overall packaging. Also, it's very encouraging to realize that the fairer sex find me attractive." ....about woman.

No comments: